WELL- I did it!
After e-mailing MASSIVE amounts of pictures, and bugging everyone i know- I made a BLOG!
This way (HOPEFULLY) I will gets some comments back too!
***even if you don't have a "blog name", leave me a comment under "guest/anonymous"***
I know you are all busy- and replying back is time consuming- so NOW i am hopeing i can hear from some of you more!
Well- Lets just hope i can find things to talk about! HA HA HA (every one knows im a talker!)
xoxo- till then!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey there!
I need to get one of these because my twin cousins on my dad's side has this same blog site. It's easier for those who don't have myspace to get involved.
Sorry you are going to be without your hubby for awhile. It sucks. I have to deal with that alot with Ben's job. He is actually gone all week in Vegas. So we can be alone, together! lol
Go check out my new pictures on my myspace page! Comment too!
Love ya!
Post a Comment