YEA!!!!! He gets to come home tomarow! and he will have to leave late sunday, BUT HEY, i get to see my husband!
After yesterday, i am in much higher spirits.. lol
i have been having fun playing with my girls, and just hanging with family.
I am helping throw a baby shower Sat, so i have been "fiddling" with all the goodies... But, you can only arrange stuff, and go through stuff, so many times, ya know?!
I hope you all have a wonderfull thursday!
Don't forget to leave me a comment! Hint hint....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh, you lucky girl! I bet I know what you'll be doing! (wink, wink!) Have fun with your man!
Yay!
Ben come's home Friday night too! We always teased that we always got pregnant during trade show time. It's true! This time last year I was just about pregnant with Emersyn. LOL
Enjoy some well deserved family time!
Check out my myspace page- new pics!
Love you
Yay! Just one more day to get through! :)
Good for you! Thanks for the comment on my blog and for the prayers. My husband and I have been out of work since Jan. so we need all the prayers we can get. Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment