Our Blessed & CRAZY Life!







Friday, May 2, 2008

John is HOME!!!

I AM SOOOOO HAPPYYYYYYYY

i know... i know.... he HAD to go to school for a good reason, and it is a MUCH needed sacrafice, yada yada...
BUT after 3weeks, i am SOOOOO thankfull to have him safe and sound, plopped in his recliner.. lol
we went to target today, and i kept looking at him thinking... man, i keep forgeting he is with us... lol
we plan on sticking low this weekend, and re-grouping...

Little miss Madelyn is scoooting alllll over the place!!!! lol.... i say scooting... others say crawling.... she is oing it "army style", but she can get from one spot- alll the way across the room.. =)
it begins... lol

enjoy your weekend! HUGS and smooches!

3 comments:

Melnyrose said...

yay!!! Welcome home to John! :) I'm glad he's back!

Anonymous said...

Glad hubby is home! Now, mine is gone...to Germany! ugh Too bad he doesn't get paid extra for that!

So cute that Maddie is scootin'! I bet it is sooo cute to watch. I can't wait until Emmy can hold her head up and roll over! I also can't wait until she can keep herself happy in an excersaucer! lol

Loves!

Liz said...

Even though hard work takes sacrifice, it is ALWAYS worth it in the end! So glad that he's home!