i added a poll.... i need help deciding something.....
my issue... I am having a blast taking pictures... and i already have a couple people that want me to do thier kiddo's.. so i am wanting a new camera.. i think... i currently have a KODAK Photosmart 7.1 and i do love it.. it is a good first camara. but the software i use is a basic- free one.. PICASA. so, i have been checking out some options...
post your comment and tell me your opinion... =))
and answer the poll too!
xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i think editing software can make a world of difference when you are making photos super professional. Your pictures are great, Annie.
I love my adobe photoshop! I think you would love anything you were trained to use though. I LOVE your new header! So cute!
I voted!!!! I hope you get want you want. I love the pictures. If we lived close I would have you take familay pictures.
Post a Comment