i can't believe how busy i have been! I never knew summer could be like this!
i am litterally swamped everyday! and if i GET to be home- i am swamped catching up-
WHEW!!!!!
We went to bay area this weekend, and then stopped in Fresno on our way home to take Macie to JOhns Incredible Pizza! it was SOOOOOO fun! macie rode the little "spinning ride" AND ME HEART STOPPED! but she loved it! we had a blast!
ok so how is everyone's summer so far?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
John's Incredible Pizza is what we use to bribe Megan to pull out her own teeth. :D
We've been super swamped too! I hate that! I was looking forward to the Summer being easy going!
What is keeping you so busy girl?
We had Johns Incredible Pizza in Southern Cali too and they were pretty good!
We went there instead of "disease Cheese" (Chuck E Cheese). Last time we went there we ALL got eye infections! Even Logan and he was only 5 months old!
We are having a lazy, normal, fun summer so far. I am just wondering what we will do to top 4th of July last year in Key West!
I love you!
Post a Comment