Our Blessed & CRAZY Life!







Wednesday, July 9, 2008

just a quick update...turned pity party!

hey everyone... surgery is tomarow at noon..... ive been keeping myself busy and occupied. just cleaning so that when my mom stays over to help with maddie. I am not going to be able to nurse her after i have anesthetic. SOOOO.... i have to give her a bottle for like 18 hours.... =(
and since i can't lift her, for like a day or two after surgury, im trying to get stuff ready. it is just going to be an annoying day or 2, ya know?? sorry ladies.. didn't mean to vent... quiet a pity party im throwing my self today! lol.... complete with balloons!
well, im off to make dinner, finish laundrey, and whooo knows.. lol
hugs and smooches

4 comments:

Kelly said...

annie, you wil be in my prayers. update us when you can.

Liz said...

I've been thinking about you all day! Let us know how things go when you are home and not drugged up!

Anonymous said...

Hey cousin,

You have been in my prayers and thought's today.
I hope I hear from you soon!

Heal quick! Love you!

Melnyrose said...

Hi Annie! I've been thinking about you! I hope everything went well and you are feeling good!

Also, blogs are for pity parties as much as anything else. If you want to throw one, let me know I'll bring the cake!

I love you!